he Durbar Hall Satkar ,Fateh Prakash Palace
Weddings at Fateh Prakash Palace Udaipur, Fateh Prakash Palace for Wedding in Udaipur, Rajasthan
The fully air conditioned banquet hall is built on the lower level of the palace with an imposing entrance from Fateh Pol. It is resplendent with opulent crystal chandeliers and velvet canopies. One gets a magnificent view of the Lake Pichola, Jagmandir, Lake Place and the Sajjangarh Palace. It can accommodate 150 to 210 guests. The Satkar Banquet Hall is a glorious venue for indoor banquets. Multi-cuisine buffets or sit down dinners can best be organised here to complement a Royal Wedding in Udaipur. Original paintings from The House of Mewar and Chandeliers decorate the restaurant. The entire area has Wi-Fi connectivity. World-class security and fire- extinguishing equipment is provided.
An ideal place to host exclusive lunches, and dinners. We assure that we will win your heart with our Mewari hospitality, the most appetizing food and our professional services.
Suggestive Venue (Lunch / Dinner) for Mehandi / Sangeet Function.
The cost of hosting a meal at The Durbar Hall Satkar Fathe Prakash Palace from 100 guests to 210 guests is Rs.4000+taxes per Person
This cost includes:
1. Red carpet at entrance
2. Standard Floral decoration at the entrance
3. Standard Floral rangoli all along the pathway
4. Traditional welcome drinks (non alcoholic)
5. Standard lighting of The Durbar hall Satkar Fateh Prakash Palace
6. Standard Flower Decoration
7. Mineral water, soft drinks & canned juices
8. Buffet Lunch/dinner with snacks
9. Entertainment – Live instrumental music or Rajasthani folk dance
Photo Gallery –