The Zenana Mahal Palace
“The former palace of the royal ladies is now splendidly transformed to host candle-lit banquets. The Zenana Mahal, an integral part of the City Palace Complex, was built in the early 1600s and has witnessed innumerable royal weddings. Today, you and your wedding guests could be revealing in the historic luxury of Zenana Mahal and enjoying the sumptuous banquets laid out by our chefs to pamper the palate with multi-cuisine fare.
The Zenana Mahal is located at the end of the royal complexes, with the large spacious court or the Laxmi Chowk in the center.
Rangoli with flowers is done at the entrance and all around the chosen venue, fairy lights are thrown over the shrubs and mashals are lit up. As evening progress, the tempo of dance and music increases and the guests are join in to enjoy and celebrate the regal evening. While the guests celebrate, our Chefs give a final touch to piping-hot buffet with all its accompaniments in order. Dinner is announced at appointed hour and our staff ensures personalized services through the evening.
Suggestive Venue for Mehandi/Sangeet and Dinner
1. Venue Hire Charges
2. Mashaal Lighting along Chandra Chowk
3. Decorated Horses with Lancemen (4 Nos)
4. Welcome with Gajras for ladies on arrival and rose buds for men & ladies on departure
5. Non-alcoholic welcome drinks
6. Shehnai and Nagada
7. Red carpet and flower petals along with path from Toran Pole
8. Palace Band
9. Standard Flower and Light decoration
10. Mineral Water, Soft Beverages and canned Juices
11. Tea / Coffee Services throughout the Function
12. Candle & Mashaal Lighting
13. Provision for Heaters
14. Standard Bufftet Dinner with snacks
15. Entertainment: Live Instrumental Music or Rajasthani Folk Dance or DJ Music Local
Photo Gallery –